G geo7x resistance is futile...... Joined Apr 5, 2006 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location UK Jun 17, 2008 #1 8.30 pm tonight on discovery real time extra, fly fishing the world is in the amazon fishing for peacock bass. Probably gonna be mainly focusing on fishing but I'm gonna watch it anyway.
8.30 pm tonight on discovery real time extra, fly fishing the world is in the amazon fishing for peacock bass. Probably gonna be mainly focusing on fishing but I'm gonna watch it anyway.
kj23502 lazy dayz Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 4,279 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location South Dakota, USA Jun 17, 2008 #2 Fishing is fun to watch as long they're catching something good!! Ahhhh...look what my hubby's done to me. I NEVER used to watch fishing
Fishing is fun to watch as long they're catching something good!! Ahhhh...look what my hubby's done to me. I NEVER used to watch fishing
england channa aka snakehead Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 10,394 Reaction score 3 Points 0 Location Bournemouth Dorset / Medellin Colombia Jun 17, 2008 #3 seen that programme before,,,it is a good program