GirlinWayside
Fish Fanatic
I have had my aquarium for many years and you would think that I know more about them than I do - BUT, I dont.
) Ive sorta let my tank slip in the past few years - bad I know.
) Im trying to turn over a new leaf and get my tank back up and beautiful like it used to be. anyhow, I have a 55 gal fresh water tank with an undergravel filter with Penguin powerheads - 1140's. Well, now I only have one working powerhead. Im having major problems with my water turning a dark yellow - almost murky - i had this problem even before one of my powerheads went out. Does anyone have any ideas why my water turns this nasty yellowish brown??
) Ive sorta let my tank slip in the past few years - bad I know.
) Im trying to turn over a new leaf and get my tank back up and beautiful like it used to be. anyhow, I have a 55 gal fresh water tank with an undergravel filter with Penguin powerheads - 1140's. Well, now I only have one working powerhead. Im having major problems with my water turning a dark yellow - almost murky - i had this problem even before one of my powerheads went out. Does anyone have any ideas why my water turns this nasty yellowish brown??
/www.petsmart.com/global/product_det...D=1125054055164






