FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello staff members, and admin’s. Today, at 4:40 PM, I typed in fishforums.net , and I had an alert that said “this URL may be inpersinating “fish forums.net”. That was so weird! Then, I closed the tab, and tried it again, and this times it said “This URL, could not be found”.....WHAT!!??? I was so mad at this point, that I completely shut down my iPad, and I “hard” reset it. Then I typed in “fishforums.net” and that time, it finally worked. What is going on!???? :/

Hello staff members, and admin’s. Today, at 4:40 PM, I typed in fishforums.net , and I had an alert that said “this URL may be inpersinating “fish forums.net”. That was so weird! Then, I closed the tab, and tried it again, and this times it said “This URL, could not be found”.....WHAT!!??? I was so mad at this point, that I completely shut down my iPad, and I “hard” reset it. Then I typed in “fishforums.net” and that time, it finally worked. What is going on!???? :/
I can’t say this has ever happened to me, but I hope the problem resolves!

Maybe the admins/moderators can rule out what the problem was.

I tried the url on my iphone via safari and all seems fine. Is it possible you
mistyped? Let us know if it happens again. Fishforms.net is a secure site and is internet safe.

Lol, thanks guys! It’s just me, should I be worried!? :eek:

I will let you guys know if it happens again, and I will take a screenshot to show all of you.

(Btw @Guppylover3x , what happened to your Avatar!?)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back