Prego?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bdoggy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I set up a 10 gallon for my endlers to make babies in. Right now I only have girls in the tank... A couple of them look like they might already be pregnant?... Whatchu guys think.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220824_083608246.jpg
    IMG_20220824_083608246.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 39
They were all girls at the store. I have no idea though if they were with boys.. I guess we'll see lol... Some of the females are really small. So I was going to wait for them to grow a bit before putting any males in the tank..
Well hopefully the babies are a different variety than what I have already.

100% pregnant... REALLY pregnant. Prepare for babies!

Oh this thread is a bit old... From last month.
Did she do ok? Are there lots of fry now?

Oh this thread is a bit old... From last month.
Did she do ok? Are there lots of fry now?
So, ya... She had 4 that I know of. One poor soul was eaten by the larger female in the tank. So I got a little breeder basket to put them in. That's it though and both larger females still look pregnant. I have 3 babies still in the breeder net with a couple baby shrimp..... I have males I can throw in there, but I want to wait till all the females are a little bigger.

So, ya... She had 4 that I know of. One poor soul was eaten by the larger female in the tank. So I got a little breeder basket to put them in. That's it though and both larger females still look pregnant. I have 3 babies still in the breeder net with a couple baby shrimp..... I have males I can throw in there, but I want to wait till all the females are a little bigger.
Oh wow! Thank you so much for the update!
Sorry for the losses but that's cool you still have 3!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back