The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Emilyanne1

Reaction score
Hey guys
2 of our fish seem to be pregnant, would you say so? We only noticed this on Saturday so are unsure as to how long they have been pregnant for. The guys in pets at home advised we keep them in this cage until they give birth and then move them back into the tank and leave the babies separate so they donā€™t eat them?
Any more advice or knowledge would be appreciated. My back is hurting from standing in the kitchen waiting for them to give birth. Also is there any indicators that the are due soon to watch out for? We are new to all this so any help would be greatly received
Thank you xx

Attachments

• CF5BFE1F-D13D-45A1-A40C-B42B61C528DF.jpeg
    CF5BFE1F-D13D-45A1-A40C-B42B61C528DF.jpeg
    231.6 KB · Views: 448
  • 1F104F5A-53D7-4ABA-A8EB-CCE6459C2B48.jpeg
    1F104F5A-53D7-4ABA-A8EB-CCE6459C2B48.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 82
Itā€™s called a hatchery cage thatā€™s why I put cage. Weā€™ve let them back into the tank for now as they are not ready to give birth and they were getting stressed out being cooped up in there x

Hey guys
2 of our fish seem to be pregnant, would you say so? We only noticed this on Saturday so are unsure as to how long they have been pregnant for. The guys in pets at home advised we keep them in this cage until they give birth and then move them back into the tank and leave the babies separate so they donā€™t eat them?
Any more advice or knowledge would be appreciated. My back is hurting from standing in the kitchen waiting for them to give birth. Also is there any indicators that the are due soon to watch out for? We are new to all this so any help would be greatly received
Thank you xx
Unrelated to the mollies... is that a male or female flame gourami?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back