Practical Fishkeeping

locker

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 19, 2009
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi just been on the Practical fishkeeping website.

Is it worth getting it?

How many trop articles in it?
 
My sister bought me a copy for Christmas just as a stocking filler, and I thought it was quite a good read.

Certainly contains some interesting articles, and helpful too.

I don't regularly go on the website though so I cannot comment or compare them.

EDIT: Yes about 85% of the magazine I got at Christmas was about tropical fish.
 
i quite like it , some intresting reads, maybe not worth the price tag but worth the read
 
Ive just been given a years subscription for my 40th birthday as i used to buy it on and off. Its a decent read and certainly i reckon its the best of all the magazines available.
 
i had this mag for several months, however, i found i went through the mag in no time and in the end saw it as a waste of money - i am sure however, you will find different views as it is a personal thing, me personally found it a waste of money, even more so when you think of the resources online, which is free
 
Doesn't it depend on what the subsription gift is ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Like at the moment they have this new Fluval U2/U3 internal filters.
 
i used to get PFK a while ago but i havent really needed it since getting used to finding stuff on the web.
 
I read PFK every month. Sometimes they have some very good articles.

I suppose it's a matter of opinion whether it's worth the money, but i'd say its the best mag of its kind on the market. :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top