Practical Fishkeeping Magazine

It usually changes, I never wanted the test kit, or the filter, but noticed they were doing the new heaters and I could do with a good one for my 5ft'er so thought, yep that will do and finally subscribed :)
 
Don't forget quidco mate I got £6 cash back and a free test kit and food etc... for 6 months sub ;)

You could do this now and sell the heater on ebay?
 
cash back site :) got car breakdown cover worth 60sommet got 15£ through them not terribly long ago.
 
Hmm just saw this and joined quidco. Bought my 12 month subscription. Got to confirm the cash back thing works now.
 
Supposedly £6 cash back but it being my first transaction of any year on Quidco the first £5 will be the annual admin fee so £1 net.
 
My account just updated with £6 credit. Don't know if that is yet to be confirmed or what though.
 
woohoo i just subscribed to practical fish keeping thing, and on the bauer website for magazine subscriptions the offer at the moment is either the fluval e-series heater, or a fluval u2.... i opted for the fluval u2 as thats perfect for my tank and i wudnt mind having my current fluval 2plus as a standby
 
I subscribed but I didn't get a gift, must be a UK only thing.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top