Practical Fishkeeping Magazine

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
Well I bought Issue 6 today and found it amazing! So im wondering if anyone has any previous issues they dont want and would send them through to me? (I would cover p&p) Also, Do you recommend me to signing up to them to get there further issues, has anyone else done this?

(Sorry if its in the wrong section)
 
I took out a subscription a few months back & I really like it, I dont have any spares i'm afraid, but they do sell back issues on their website I think, ebay might be a good place to look?
 
i can post them down to you if you want i don't have a load of them as i signed up for 6 months to get a free heater as a spare. i like the read i believe there is another fish mag in the UK also but cannot remember for the life of me what its called.
 
I took out a subscription a few months back & I really like it, I dont have any spares i'm afraid, but they do sell back issues on their website I think, ebay might be a good place to look?


stop teasing the poor lad :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Yes, it's an excellent magazine. Perhaps your local library has back issues you could check out. :D
 
Good idea, however I went in to my libary and said "Do you have any books on fish?" there reply was "Yes, over in the cookery section."

I hope that anwsers your question lol :good: Good idea though!
 
Well thought Id subscribe and get myself a nice new 300W fluval heater for my troubles :)
 
ive got one you could have mate :)

its got some marine stuff cichlid stuff and panted tank stuff :)

PM me :)
 
I've got one but all the pages are stuck together...

Reading and water changes really dont go together!

:D
 
u should subscribe, but hold out for a good gift, not too long ago they were offering nano tanks, then master test kits, now smart heater i think,
 
I might wait to subscribe until they give somthing better than a 300w heater. I dont have a tank big enough for that size :blush:

Do they change the gift every month?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top