Powerhead For 55 Gallon

kingmed

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bloomsburg pa
I have an AC110 on my 55 gal. that has pool filter sand in it, the crap shows up alot so I was wondering if a Powerhead filter would help suck up the crap or maybe adding another AC110. If I needed a powerhead what brand and size would I need for my tank. I have another AC that I can throw on my tank if need be, also does it take time for the filter to suck up the crap it just seems that after a good cleaning it gets messy within an hour or so.
 
yeah powerhead put in the nice place would help keep the crap suspended in the water so the filter has a better chance of sucking it up. I would say a powerhead that pushes 150 gal an hour should do you just fine.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top