Posting Pics On Signature

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

CoryLover95

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi there,
I feel really stupid asking this, but...how do you post pictures in your signature?  I've fiddled around with it for a long time and can't figure it out.
Thanks!
-CL95

Since they changed the format here, I can't post a photo and text, no matter how hard I try. Don't feel stupid. It's pretty complicated. Are you getting an error message?

Well, really my problem is I just don't know what to click to upload a pic LOL!  On other forums (I belong to several other pet forums), there's an 'attachment' bar below the text box for signature, but I can't find one here.

If you have a Photobucket account, click on the "Direct Image" link and click on the image icon in the Edit Signature box and paste it in the space. I'm sure there are other ways, but this is also how I add images in my posts.

It's really easy, and you can crop and resize your photos too. 
yes.gif

You can upload your photos anywhere :) I usually use ImageShack and sometimes I even use Facebook if I want to share my photo on there too :p

Posting an image to a signature is the same as posting one to a post, all you have to do is click the image icon in the editing field, which is in between unlink and code. It looks like a weird little photo of a tree!

Then you just need to past the URL of the image in there. You can get that from clicking something like "get direct link" on an image hosting website or by right clicking an image  and selecting "copy image URL"

:)

You can even do it from Facebook pictures as long as they are right size!
Duhh  +1 Josh! lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back