Post Pics Of Your Beautiful Bettas Here!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My new halfmoon male Eclipse!

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

Casper my 4$ Veil tail from Pet Smart :p Not the prettiest boy, but he has character :)
news001.jpg

My most prized possession and show betta delta Esmerald
DSC03694.jpg

Oh, WOW. I am not even a betta fan but this fish is stunning. Does he really look like that or is it a trick of the camera?

Here are my four Betta's

Snowy my favorite, he is still growing so should get even better with time;
Snowy2.jpg

Flame, (he does look similar to Beefy but is a lot bigger and cost me more)
TFFFOTM.jpg

Beefy who lives in my community tank, (@ £5 he was a bargain)
P1010632.jpg

Scruffy, (saved him from a local garden center where he was in a tank with Angel fish!!)
P1010429.jpg

Scruffy, (saved him from a local garden center where he was in a tank with Angel fish!!)
P1010429.jpg

He's cute! I have an Angelfish in my girls tank, still young and growing up around the girls so alls good.

Trying not to be a noob here, but here's my first Betta, Prism! I managed to find him at the back of the store, still getting used to the new water, sitting in that blue stuff (I don't know what it's called...). He was the only one who even looked at me! He's much happier now though.

IMG_3461.jpg

IMG_3462.jpg

My most prized possession and show betta delta Esmerald
DSC03694.jpg

Oh, WOW. I am not even a betta fan but this fish is stunning. Does he really look like that or is it a trick of the camera?
No camera trick haha, He is a very unique one especially the turquoise coloration and the red lips. He's gotten me quite a few awards. Thank you though and you should get into betta a lil more, theres ton of unique and beautiful looking ones out there.

WOW all these bettas are simply stunning!!

I am SO excited as I've just bought my first Betta but he won't be with me until Wednesday. I will be sure to post pictures of him.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back