Post Pics Of Your Beautiful Bettas Here!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I posted loads on another thread yesterday but I've been waiting weeks to finally be able to post on this thread - introducing Zod!

DSCF2018.jpg

DSCF2033.jpg

DSCF2038.jpg

The Betta "habitats" at petco are no more that a glorified tupperware container that should be against the law to use for a fish. You really should have your bettas in no less that 3g. Any "habitat" you find at petco for a betta is going to be 1g or less. Total unsuitable IMO.

I agree !!! I wrote a letter to an aquarium chain store recently and was really professional and kind in it but quoted the "LAWS" for keeping live animals and that by keeping the betta's in the jars, with barely any water, they were breaking the law. I just asked if they could help the Betta's and be reasonable. I went back 3 weeks later and was glad to see that the female Betta's are now in 20 gallon aquariums as a soriaty and the males are now in jars that are filled up with water instead of an inch of water. Never thought one letter would help, but it does I think as long as you are kind about it.

My newest PK boy who is yet to be named. Will be paired with one of my females after he grows more. Sorry for the bad pic. Had to use the cell while I wait on a new camera. He's in temporary housing while his new tank cycles as I bought him under the impression that I was getting a new girl for my sorority.
546389_10150738399272870_1026286672_n.jpg

My male halfmoon, Ace, chillin' in his 10 gallon. His fins have almost fully healed from when I kept him in a 2.5 liter "tank." And sorry about the painfully visible heater, I'm waiting for petco to order more Kyoto.

acewithhealedfins012.jpg

acewithhealedfins018.jpg

My new Dumbo plakat Lobe
db.png

This my plakat freezy
plk.png

My halfmoon Drice
876794070_photobucket_83052_.jpg

My err..Fullmoon, Super halfmoon or Super Delta (not sure what type is he)
2011-09-29_13-29-26_102.jpg

My most prized possession and show betta delta Esmerald
DSC03694.jpg

my three bettas :)

Vincent, a marble HMPK. :)
nwwyvr.jpg

Ink, a cellophane marble halfmoon. :)
345iijb.jpg

Radzinsky, a mustard gas HM and my first betta.
33cra02.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back