Post Pics Of Your Beautiful Bettas Here!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Fishy friend2

I Love Betta Fish!!!! They Are My Favorite Fish
Reaction score
please post pics of your beautiful bettas here so every one can see
i will start it off with 1 of my male betta
ae6e6dd7.jpg

His name is Patriot, he is a mean little sucker but I LOVE him, he is in the hubby's office, we decorated his tank a spongebob theme for our son...he craves attention!

Oh yea he does! He actually came back from the brink of death, he jumped out of the tank while I was out at the store, I found him crusted to the floor, thought he was dead but he moved a little so I put him in a small cup of water and he slowly came back to life! He is a survivor!!!!! :clap:

That happened to one of my friends bettas. Serves him right though. He keeps it in a 1/2 gallon bowl normally but he put him in a cup for no reason filled to the very top and left him there for maybe 4 hours while he went to Lacrosse practice. Betta jumped out. (I don't blame him. I think I would too) He's lucky it lived... The betta prolly wasn't too happy about that... He never swims around.. :-( :crazy:

I don't know why my friends don't take good care of they're fish. :shout: :crazy: :blink:

When I see they're "tanks" I want to cry :-( :( I don't knowing what could happen but instead always suggest better conditions. Just because I can no longer stand it I'm going to buy this kid a 3 gallon kit because they're on sale this week. :angry:

Shade
DSCN3458-1.jpg

Rockstar
DSCN3329-1.jpg

Ice
DSC_0073.jpg

Flare
DSCN2742.jpg

Bettas of the past, but not forgotten:

Fade
DSC_0012.jpg

Crown (Mr. Royal)
DSCN2438.jpg

Rose
DSCN3016.jpg

Bella
DSCN3012.jpg

Shimmer
DSCN2473.jpg

Ol' Blue
DSCN2475.jpg

I want these bettas. Probobly won't get them though.:-( Dad probobly won't let me and if I won I'd have no where to put them intil my Chi showed up. I can cycle fast with mature media from both my tanks. ;)

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettasd&1325545178

They are really beatiful. All I've got to put em in would be getting a divider for the time being and a 1/2 gallon bowl that was used once when I was 6 mos. old.

And since there's 2 I'd end up with an extra super cool and nice betta with no space to keep him :(

Nice bettas DM :good:

Thank you. I don't own all of them. The one's of the past are ones that died, but I loved them so much I wanted to give them an honorable mention :) I only own 4 right now.

dieses your current... and past bettas are so pretty i really love ice's colors. and I remember shimmer, ol blue and Crown. they were beautiful fish aswell. i remember how much spirit and personality crown had

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back