Possible Virus on forum

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HEY...Back in the Fold....glad to have you back in the fold!....where have you been?

You will get used to the new layout. It works well for me. I like it.

You will get used to the new layout. It works well for me. I like it.
I really am too old a dog to learn new tricks but I'm going to give it my best shot. The thing I liked most about the old set up was that "informative" rating you could give. I always thought that was the best rating, it said to the person that you got something out of their post and added to your personal knowledge base. Oh well . . .

I bet its a cookie on your computer. Delete it,and the pop ups will end. Use an app that lets you pick and choose cookies to delete and cookies to whitelist. That makes things so easy. One click and hundreds of cookies are gone and yet,no need to to fill out password for all your websites.
I like click and clean..it does a lot for freeing up space..speeding up the PC.

I really am too old a dog to learn new tricks but I'm going to give it my best shot. The thing I liked most about the old set up was that "informative" rating you could give. I always thought that was the best rating, it said to the person that you got something out of their post and added to your personal knowledge base. Oh well . . .
I did like the various reactions you could give someone..such as like, informative, creative, funny, useful etc. The new software only allows likes with various "faces". It is what is is.

Oh what a feeling, Toyota corona virus.

That's an old advert for Toyotas from the 70s and 80s. "Oh what a feeling, Toyota".
Toyota had a car called a corona back in the 60s and 70s, hence my play on words.

------------------
Speaking of the Wuhan corona virus, the Australian government quarantined a bunch of people that were possibly infected. At least 2 of these people were infected and instead of keeping them quarantined until they were safe to go back into society, the government flew them across the country and let them out of quarantine. Both people were confirmed positive for the corona virus.

How bloody stupid is that. The government that is meant to be protecting our borders, knowingly and willingly, releases 2 infected patients back into mainstream society to spread the virus.

I'm currently stocking up on groceries so I don't have to spend as much time at the local shopping centre where workers go into work with colds and flu viruses and customers and staff sneeze on products.
In my hometown,people even sell fake mask and fake antibio soap
There are even people don't agree to quarantine.A woman said the government must give her money or she will never quarantine

I definitely like the phot upload. Before I had to resize every phot I wanted to upload. Now I can upload anything! I would like to see the video upload feature fixed though. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back