Polishing My Water ?

go to walmart and get you a big bag of quilt batting for $5. works wonders.
 
Can you use cotton wool.

id also like to know this as my sister has loads

I think "cotton wool" might be a generic term used in the UK. The composition of the actual product might vary. It could be blended with cotton or some other fiber, but I doubt if real wool is used in it these days. Unless it's 100% polyester, pass it by.

A big bag of polyester floss is cheap, available at any craft or big box store such as WalMart. I use it as a mechanical filtration media in box filters, I imagine Inchworm uses it the same way.

:nod: I've been known to use it. I've found exactly the same product as the lfs sells at a much lower price in Jo-Ann's Fabric Store.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top