Polaroid A700

Thanks I'm going to take some pics of my surrounding places too later today or tomorrow.

One more question. Have you heard of the online Target thing. You upload your pics, send them to target, and pick them up in an hour? Do you think this is ok?

Thanks I'm going to take some pics of my surrounding places too later today or tomorrow.

One more question. Have you heard of the online Target thing. You upload your pics, send them to target, and pick them up in an hour? Do you think this is ok?

Sure, as long as your shots are good before you send them to Target, they will come back looking good as well. I usually print my own photos, but when I've got a really big enlargement I send it in to a Pro Photo printing shop. It's not much more expensive to do it that way, but not everone has that available to them like I do. I live in the city so there are a lot of options, I take it that you live somewhere more rural so Target may be the best way to go for you, the results will still be really good.

SLC

Nope not rurual, just not a huge city. I live in a suburb. I'll have to go and check out some photo shops. There's 50,000 or so people in my city so not huge but not rural at all. I have 10 petstores/speciality fish stores within 15min. and a lowes and homedepot practically right next to each other literally. Don't know whether you live in a huge city or what. Maybe down the road I may get a photo printer or my dad will but right now I have other things to spend my money on and my dad doesn't think they save that much money with ink cost.

They don't, I just already had one before I got really into photography so it's a bonus.

I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. We have about 2.7 million living here.

SLC

ps: don't sweat it you've got your camera and your mem card, batteries and a card reader; you should get a case and maybe some screen protector plastic stuff to keep the scratches off the LCD but other than that you're set. Save the rest of your money for your tank and paintballing, that's what I'd do anyway.

Ya I got a case with the batteries, I just need to find some sort of screen protector.

thanks for all the help

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back