Pleco Or Plecostomus?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Fish superstitions? Whatever next..

i hear that if you keep goldfishes in a bowl you get killed by a "stunt" fish

You know what I regret that last post.... Yeah I think I ruined that joke. sorry people sorry.
what is a stunt fish exactly? I'm thinking it is like one of those singing fish that you hang on the wall...

just a bad joke, when you keep fish in bowls they get stunted and stop groing and die .

Also if you say, "I don't believe in fairy corydoras,"  a fairy cory dies somewhere in the world.  True story, you heard it here first.  DON'T SAY IT!

I'd love to know who started this. Must have a fear of black cats and ladders...

Lol, is this a wind up or is there really fish superstition?

I don't believe in that sort of thing myself!

People will believe anything, you know, like black cats, walking under ladders, putting shoes on table, throwing salt over shoulders, whistling etc etc

*sighs*

No, some people do (at least appear to) really believe this! You see 'pl*c' a lot in some places.

I was once told that if you bought a goldfish, one of your family would die 
sad2.gif

ncguppy830 said:
wo what? sounds like a rival petstores advertising

Lol. It is starting to sound like that. I have never heard any of the other stuff before, and seriously..... never with goldfish.

I've never heard anything so bloody ridiculous in my whole life...and I've listened to a Spice Girls album right to the end, so I should know!

fm1978 said:
I've never heard anything so bloody ridiculous in my whole life...and I've listen to a Spice Girls album right to the end, so I should know!
rofl.gif

fm1978 said:
I've never heard anything so bloody ridiculous in my whole life...and I've listened to a Spice Girls album right to the end, so I should know!
hahaha

Most reactions

Back