rebe

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month πŸ†
Reaction score
IMG20240229181119.jpg
IMG20240229181139.jpg

Definitely fry! What kind of fish?
Excuse the caps BUT IM SO SO SO EXCITED

Beckfordi pencilfish! I saw them spawning a week ago, so I put three females and a male in this tiny five gallon in the hopes of raising some pencilfish!!! I can see four or five on the glass πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Does anyone have any advice on making sure they get food? I have some suitable foods but in a five gallon I don't know how to make sure they get any

Wow, congratulations! I just want to watch this thread and be happy for you! 😍❀️

Please update often with photos!

Definitely fry! What kind of fish?
Really? I had a little dude that looked just like this in my tank for a while, and he eventually turned into this crazy leggy thing with a two-pronged tail. I always expect that one of the fish must have killed him by now, but then every few months I'll spot him still crawling around.

Maybe I just don't know how to tell the difference :p

Really? I had a little dude that looked just like this in my tank for a while, and he eventually turned into this crazy leggy thing with a two-pronged tail. I always expect that one of the fish must have killed him by now, but then every few months I'll spot him still crawling around.

Maybe I just don't know how to tell the difference :p
I hope that's not going to be the same for me! I can see about four on the glass, hopefully there are more among the floating plants. At least it's in the little 5 gallon and not my 30 so if they are baby creepy crawlies they'll be contained.

I think, and hope they're fish fry πŸ₯°

Does anyone have any advice on making sure they get food? I have some suitable foods but in a five gallon I don't know how to make sure they get any
When my sawbwa fry (around 20+) hatched I used KFS's infusoria culture method + crushed flake food that kept them fed for a couple of months. Having plants+moss also helped, with them constantly feeding on anything that was small enough to eat.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back