Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers

AWWWWW!!! I am so sorry to hear that BG.......you and your puppy will definately be in my thoughts...what a terrible thing!!! I am so so so sorry...... :-(

chris

christmas day we decided to put our 18 year old collie/lab X down
we came downstairs to give her her present and she was crying softly and had messed herself all over her bed
it was almost overnight that she went from and energetic happy thing who the vets said had the health of a 5-7 year old, to a skinny timid thing who could no longer walk
i know she was but it was so hard
we all cried for days!
and when we took her to the vet they said her hips had disinigrated
i feal your loss and pain
you'll be in my thoughts
you and your dog
i hope you find hapiness in the memories that you made him
:rip:

Ooooh that's soo sad BG!! :-( :-( :-( You must be having a major hard time dealing with all this! I'm so sorry you have to go through all this. But you are doing the best for him so he won't suffer for so long anymore, which would be a good thing for him.

I do hope your sadness and pain will go away after awhile, and all's left is the happiness and good memories. My thoughts are with you! :flowers:

We have lost two dogs within five months and the pain was (and is) terrible. Two of our family members died and I felt so lost without them. I still feel like it, but I am starting to remember the good times again. We had some really good years with both of them and I am happy that they belogned to my family. They were my friends and I will always have them with me in my thoughts.

I know that your dog will be in a better place soon. In a dog heaven running around with my dogs :) There will be no pain anymore. Lots of bones to chew and rabbits to chase.

You will be in my prayers. Take care.

*big hug*

I am sorrytohaer about that BG.

I think it's ery brave of you to put him out of his misery before he gets worse which is inevtable.

(((((hugs to you and your fiance, and of course Jake)))))

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back