Please Help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Haha, yes they are one of the most aggressive Mbuna.

What size tank do you have?

You should really get rid of these fish, i.e. take them back to the store. As they will all outgrow the tank and are all aggressive.

The second fish should be the most aggressive I'm going for?

Do you think it could be a Male Auratus transforming to adulthood?
yeah i named him bas***d he is the most agressive but the little yellow one dont bother him only the rest of them

heres the profile for Auratus, I do think this is him http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profiles/species.php?id=750
thats the evil little s**T

You should really get rid of these fish, i.e. take them back to the store. As they will all outgrow the tank and are all aggressive.
i new the shop keeper stitched me up what cichlids do u suggest i pit in the tank

haha yea, unfortunately if it's an auratus you just got yourself the second meanest Mbuna there is. :crazy:

haha yea, unfortunately if it's an auratus you just got yourself the second meanest Mbuna there is. :crazy:
who is number one

M. chipokae. Far and away meaner than any auratus. :good:
i will probably get sold one of them next
lol u aint gonna believe this i got one on order for my other tank i aint paid for it so he can stick it where the sun dont shine

Well, they are one of my favorite ever fish and I've actually have had great luck with them in my tanks with the exception of a couple.

I, however, wouldn't recommend them to anyone else that hasn't been in the Mbuna hobby for a while.

He can cause much more pain and death in your tank than an auratus ever will if not carefully added.

I think you're probably doing the right thing not getting it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back