Please Help And Advise, Noticed Little Bugs In My Substrate Today, Loa

richie1985

New Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Points
0

Attachments

  • Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 99
  • para.webp
    para.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 114
Copy and paste and post in tropical discussion. Get more help over there.
 
no idea, what are we meant to be looking at. Can you circle the thing?
 
Hi richie1985 :)

I'll move your thread over to Tropical Discussion. Wilder is right; you will probably get more responses on this question over there. :D
 
Sorry about the link. We've had this problem before when moving threads. I will have to move it back, upload the pictures to my Photobucket account, put them back, and then move the thread again. It will take me a few minutes. Please be patient. :D
 
Sorry about the link. We've had this problem before when moving threads. I will have to move it back, upload the pictures to my Photobucket account, put them back, and then move the thread again. It will take me a few minutes. Please be patient. :D

hi how do i do that, not great with computers
 

Attachments

  • para.webp
    para.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 83
Hi richie1985 :)

I fixed it for you. :D You might want to open a Photobucket account. It's free and if you copy the IMG code they give you, you can put pictures up anywhere in the forum. A lot of our members use it.

http://photobucket.com/
 
Have you put your hand into there and squished them between your fingers? What does it feel like? eggs or the like? In all honesty they don't look like anything I have seen.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top