Please Come Visit Me.... You're Welcome....

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I've just reloaded Google-earth. My co-ordinates are..... 24Deg49'08.00S.....27Deg17'56.16E...... to the centre of my house's roof...... See if you can get it via Google earth and then describe to me what you see so's I can confirm that you're at the right place. You may want to start off with "flying" to "Amandelbult, South Africa".......

Also...... give me your co-ordinates (centre of your house's roof) so's I can "Fly" to your house and try to describe to you what I see..... be sure to have a cup'a tea (or other refreshment) ready when I drop in....... Any visitors?

I'll have a check on this when I get home from work. This looks like fun! Or of course a way for a creeper to find out where you live. *looks around* lol jk

Nice! Just took a dip in your pool Ludwig!
laugh.gif
Any chance of a cold beer?
drinks.gif

Can pop round my place anytime....... 13°43'7.93"N 100°31'52.02"E

I see a white drive way with a house with I guess a silver roof and a building with a bluish roof beside it , trees or shrubs that look like they are planted around the boundry and a grove of trees to the left of the driveway infront of the house and more trees along the back of the house.:pepsi: :drinks: Did I get the right one?

laugh.gif
drinks.gif

Discus..... give me the "Fly to" location first..... to narrow it down..... I think Baccus got it right...... I do not have a pool (unless you see my fish pond)

laugh.gif
drinks.gif

Discus..... give me the "Fly to" location first..... to narrow it down..... I think Baccus got it right...... I do not have a pool (unless you see my fish pond)
I went here.....24 49'08.00S 27 17'56.16E

laugh.gif
drinks.gif

No... I meant the fly to location of your co-ordinates...... I'm trying to get to Baccus as she pm'd to me, but..... leaves me in the middle of the sea????,,... do you live on a little island baccus??.... I think I need do narrow it down to Country and city/town before I can input the co-ordinates.....

laugh.gif
drinks.gif

No... I meant the fly to location of your co-ordinates...... I'm trying to get to Baccus as she pm'd to me, but..... leaves me in the middle of the sea????,,... do you live on a little island baccus??.... I think I need do narrow it down to Country and city/town before I can input the co-ordinates.....
Is this one: 13°43'7.93"N 100°31'52.02"E Copy and paste in to the Fly To box, and hit the magnifying glass...........see you in a tick
wink.gif

Righteo!!.... I found President Park...... How far are you from it???..... (Hey!!... remember...... I'm all new to this "Google Earth stuff" .... but I'll find you!!....

Righteo!!.... I found President Park...... How far are you from it???..... (Hey!!... remember...... I'm all new to this "Google Earth stuff" .... but I'll find you!!....

Strange, that's a mile away
laugh.gif
........ try this: Empire Tower, Bangkok .......and then a few yards south is a building with a large "L"shaped pool.......I am waving from the window!
laugh.gif

Strange, that's a mile away
laugh.gif
........ try this: Empire Tower, Bangkok .......and then a few yards south is a building with a large "L"shaped pool.......I am waving from the window!
laugh.gif

Goodness Gracious!!!... That is a tall building!.... Across City Viva, off Sathorn rd Bangkok??? ..... "L" shaped Biiiiig pool..... Looks like a great place to live!

Most reactions

Back