Playtex Gloves

I think they're latex-don't playtex make bras? :lol:
quote]

you read my mind ;)

If you specifically wanted something like latex, and you suffer from exzema, you could buy the latex free gloves - they may be less irritating, but you can also buy the powder free gloves too which can make your hands sweaty - and again irritate them. I dont see why there would be a problem tbh :D
 
Not sure if you can source them in the UK, but in the US all you have to do it type "aquarium gloves" into google to get loads of sites selling them. :good:

<a href="http://www.marinedepot.com/maintenance_gloves-ap.html" target="_blank">http://www.marinedepot.com/maintenance_gloves-ap.html</a>


Cool, those look ideal. I could really use those, I currently just use normal household washing up gloves.

If anyone finds a UK supplier please let us know on the forum.

A quick search came up with this. :good:
[URL="http://www.highlandgardensupplies.co.uk/pond-aquarium-gloves-p-83.html?manufacturers_id=4"]http://www.highlandgardensupplies.co.uk/po...ufacturers_id=4[/URL]
 

Most reactions

Back
Top