Playing with Photoshop.....yup yup.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

freshmike said:
What do you mean for a civic???? Civics are awesome cars! :D

(I mean, not my choice for a sports car...but better than an american car! :X *waits*)
Civic isn't a sports car :lol: :whistle:

smithrc said:
freshmike said:
:D Thanks Silver!

I want a monster truck...... :shifty:
anyone mine if i jump on the band waggon??

Just listed it in the 'coolest things you own' thread...

..what do you guys (and girls) think?
So is it built on the A4 platform(and I'm not refering to the car.....the A4 platform that I know is used on the A4, TT, Jetta, Golf, Beetle, and who knows what else)

I CANNOT believe my picture thread got hijacked by a stupid piece of crap american car..... :grr:

....would not have said a thing if you had not become a cocky pony car owner......

Smarten up.....anyone can go fast in a straight line....how are ya in the corners?

Didn't think so. :)

....and the Ibiza is an awesome car. :angry:

freshmike said:
I CANNOT believe my picture thread got hijacked by a stupid piece of crap american car..... :grr:

....would not have said a thing if you had not become a cocky pony car owner......

Smarten up.....anyone can go fast in a straight line....how are ya in the corners?

Didn't think so. :)

....and the Ibiza is an awesome car. :angry:
faster than a honda. :D

Naw.....I just don't like when people get cocky about things that really don't matter..... :rolleyes:
I never claimed that I had a fast car....I was just posting pics of it....and this guy had to come cut down mine and some other guys cars, because his is supposedly better....that's all. :)

freshmike said:
Naw.....I just don't like when people get cocky about things that really don't matter..... :rolleyes:
I never claimed that I had a fast car....I was just posting pics of it....and this guy had to come cut down mine and some other guys cars, because his is supposedly better....that's all. :)
I didn't cut anyone down. I know everyone loves their cars. I the seat I asked him what chassis because I used to work for VW and was having a brain fart. Its all in good fun. I just couldn't resist saying something more when I heard the old camaros aren't fast in the corners line.

Hondas aren't sports cars from the factory. If you're an enthusiast you can make it one. There is a guy at the dealership I used to work at has his I think it's a CRX or a civic hatchback B20 swap and a special plenum can't remember what else but he runs deep in the 11's. I respect his car and the time he put into it. Your's mike actually looks 100% nicer than most of them I see. I'm just a smartass and kinda partial considering where I'm an admin :D . Don't take it the wrong way.

Sky042 said:
I just couldn't resist saying something more when I heard the old camaros aren't fast in the corners line.
Thats what I was thinking... its like ummm, a 4th gen is damn good in the corners.

In any case I would like to see a real nice picture of yourcar, try one of my tips, you can make a dull picture really sharp and looking much better then it should pretty easy.

if you want you can bug Sky042 about LS1.com have horid downtime at random intervals :p (sorry, I'm an lt1 boy and couldnt resist)

jeffrey said:
Thats what I was thinking... its like ummm, a 4th gen is damn good in the corners.

In any case I would like to see a real nice picture of yourcar, try one of my tips, you can make a dull picture really sharp and looking much better then it should pretty easy.

if you want you can bug Sky042 about LS1.com have horid downtime at random intervals :p (sorry, I'm an lt1 boy and couldnt resist)
That was the old administration. Since I've taken over and we got the server bugs worked out that were left for us the site FLYS. the old admin had this strange script that would constantly reboot the server. the end result was an unstable MySQL and the board would constantly lock or slow down. But I can discuss that in another thread. This is freshmike's time to show of some really good photoshop skills for just learning. I like the pencil sketch thing.

Funny you should make fun of a Civic guy. When not 6 months ago, he also owned a '77 Corvette and sold it to buy a 180 gallon tank............and many other fun toys... :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back