Playing with Photoshop.....yup yup.

freshmike said:
:D Thanks Silver!


I want a monster truck...... :shifty:
anyone mine if i jump on the band waggon??

Just listed it in the 'coolest things you own' thread...

..what do you guys (and girls) think?
 

Attachments

  • Ibiza20VT.webp
    Ibiza20VT.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 180
Very nice....I like the color, not too bright. 8)

What kind of car is that anyway? :huh:
 
Got it.....


My car (seat Ibiza 1.8 turbo - tweeked ) :lol:
 
If your from the UK you'll have heard of them...
If not - its basicly a VW golf (and bits of its smaller relative - the VW polo)
Its still made by the same group (voltswagon automotive group) and has the same engine in it as the adui TT's :)

the colour is great for the summer - it got its first proper summer clean on thursday - I was at a show all weekend with it.
 
Mine too..... :*)
 

Attachments

  • 100_9984.webp
    100_9984.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 160
I like this one alot....almost as if it were never a photo....
 

Attachments

  • 100_0814_3.webp
    100_0814_3.webp
    110.9 KB · Views: 148
smithrc said:
freshmike said:
:D Thanks Silver!


I want a monster truck...... :shifty:
anyone mine if i jump on the band waggon??

Just listed it in the 'coolest things you own' thread...

..what do you guys (and girls) think?
That is, without a doubt, the most UGLY car Ive ever seen...

































Sweet sound system tho :flex: :hey:
 
:lol: I still haven't figured out photoshop :blink: .........know nothing bout cars but :kewlpics:


serious question here ...... :P did the camera weep, groan or just shudder about taking non-fish pics :rofl:

sue
 
I found it to be kind of strange, but the camera did NOT make any of those noises :unsure: I totally expected it to.... :lol:


...and thank you Feline!
 
all your "photoshop tweaks" are just filters,

hit ctrl B and play with the color ballance to make it brighter, or ctrl for the levels, good if you cant set the white ballance on your camera.
and if you want to cut your car out to put it in space or what not use ctrl alt and x


three of the most basic tools that you should master in PS.





PS, your only about 2 horus south of me :)


And I drive a better car, any idea when the raod track open time trials are open?

I wanna get my 96 Camaro SS down there for that.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top