Platy

Bestdog63

Reaction score
I have recently set up a temperate tank. My platys are suddenly hiding since adding white cloud minnow. The platy have been in the tank 3wks

It could just take them a little while to adjust to the new fish. Have the white clouds been bullying or chasing the platys around?

My white cloud minnows live in harmony with my celestial pearl danio, which are nano fish. I think your platys will adjust with time.

The white clouds are more vivid in the tank. When those platies aren't used to fish like that, they may need some time to get adjusted to that. But in general, it's nothing to be worried about. Just give it time.

I have recently set up a temperate tank. My platys are suddenly hiding since adding white cloud minnow. The platy have been in the tank 3wks
Hello. Is this tank well planted? Platys are very active and explore all levels of the tank. The tank needs to be well planted to provide hiding places and a place for potential fry to escape adult fish. Plus, the tank needs to be large enough to allow enough space to move around and not bump into other fish all the time. I keep my Platys in 55 gallon tanks.

10 Tanks (Now 11)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back