Platies Have Clamped Fins?

OK.
Just needed to rule out internal parasites as they can sometimes flick and rub, also show sign of darting.

All you can do now is just keep a close eye out for signs of external parasites.

They do dart around sometimes... but not all of them, and they don't do it for very long.
So should I not get any anti-parasite medicated food? Or do you think it might be a good idea, just in case?

If you do buy a internal wormer make sure it's for camallanus worms. I would maybe hold off using the internal wormer for the next few days to make sure the fish don't have an external parasite.
Keep a look out for tiny bubbles on fish, as this sometimes mean the fish is about to break out in whitespot.

If you do buy a internal wormer make sure it's for camallanus worms. I would maybe hold off using the internal wormer for the next few days to make sure the fish don't have an external parasite.
Keep a look out for tiny bubbles on fish, as this sometimes mean the fish is about to break out in whitespot.

Okay, thank you very much! :) I'll keep an eye out for any bubbles or other external parasites.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back