I think that they should label them properly! i think it is unfair to pay from 6-12 dollars for a plant and have it die because it isn't really aquatic!
i have seen those quite a bit here in ohio as well. thou they still sell the live plants too. I never really looked at them just because the idea of them being out of water didnt make sence to me. I have also seen dry seeds to plant aquatic plants. Has anyone seen those?
with white on them
stand up on their own with exeptions to a few rossetes
any colour except from green or red, if i remember right there might be a puprle plant
I'm in Minnesota, I just bought one today, a fern, the LFS kid said he gets to bring (the distressed ones) them home all the time, and they do really well, so I thought I would give it a try