wtusa17

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Any tips for my tank?

Attachments

• E1D729A2-36D1-4770-A40E-9F2A0B1B1DFA.jpeg
    E1D729A2-36D1-4770-A40E-9F2A0B1B1DFA.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 83
Add some floating plants and some submerged plants hence fish prefer hiding places.
It's nice btw.

Neon tetra especially like plants, they come from the jungles of South America and like darker tanks with floating plants would help. They also like to be in shoal of 6 or more. I would also block one side with a background picture. Attach some Java Ferns to the rocks or Java moss

Neon tetra especially like plants, they come from the jungles of South America and like darker tanks with floating plants would help. They also like to be in shoal of 6 or more. I would also block one side with a background picture. Attach some Java Ferns to the rocks or Java moss
Yea I am think of just getting and black background. I had 5 neons and one died. I just don’t want to overstock the tank.

I have a 55 gallon tank with about 30 tetra (neon,ember and red eye) As far as floating plants hornwort, water sprite are good floating plants I also plant them in the gravel. They absorb what they need from the water.

Moneywort is another easy plant to care for and not expensive. It also absorbs what it needs from the water. Like you I have several moss balls.I have more different plants but any of the one I mention would be good for your tank.

I have a 55 gallon tank with about 30 tetra (neon,ember and red eye) As far as floating plants hornwort, water sprite are good floating plants I also plant them in the gravel. They absorb what they need from the water.
Ok thanks

Thanks. Which would you suggest?
Search for locally available aquatic plants that you can find. And the plants that are suitable for the existing fish ( I guess you've got an answer for that already!)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back