Planted Tank Lighting

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Highvoltage

Reaction score
Need professional help here guys.Just converted my JEBO 390 tank to a pllanted aquarium.
I installed a DIY CO2 system and have the CO2 diffusing in a mist kinda of look.I was just wondering why my plants are not fizzing out O2 yet but the fish are fine in the tank.Does this mean the plants are growing.

Also was just wondering will it helpful for the plants to use FL lights for the time been and if i am using FL lights which are the kind that i should go for.

Need professional help here guys.Just converted my JEBO 390 tank to a pllanted aquarium.
I installed a DIY CO2 system and have the CO2 diffusing in a mist kinda of look.I was just wondering why my plants are not fizzing out O2 yet but the fish are fine in the tank.Does this mean the plants are growing.

Also was just wondering will it helpful for the plants to use FL lights for the time been and if i am using FL lights which are the kind that i should go for.

The plants probably are growing. How many tubes are you using? What Wattage are each of the tubes?

Need more info here :), I take it the tank is 390lt? Do you just have just one DIY yeast kit? Want ferts are you adding? Have you read the pinned articles? They'll probably help you work out whats happening, then you can ask more specific questions.

Sam

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back