What's new

Plant cuttings

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ Click here to enter! šŸ°

Aspen35

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello! Inquiring about anyone ā€œlocalā€ or at least in mailing distance of Ohio that would be interested in sending some plant cuttings or runners or whatnot. Youā€™re ā€œoverstockā€ if you will. Looking for something that I can get to provide cover for fry, maybe Anacharis, guppy grass, or water sprite. Something along those lines that could just float in the tank that you wouldnā€™t mind parting with. Some Val runners would be cool too šŸ˜†
I can cover shipping fees if needed! Thanks

Last edited:
I have some Anacharis I wouldnā€™t mind sending you for free, as long as you cover shipping costs. :)

(Iā€™m located in Kentucky by the way)

Hello! Inquiring about anyone ā€œlocalā€ or at least in mailing distance of Ohio that would be interested in sending some plant cuttings or runners or whatnot. Youā€™re ā€œoverstockā€ if you will. Looking for something that I can get to provide cover for fry, maybe Anacharis, guppy grass, or water sprite. Something along those lines that could just float in the tank that you wouldnā€™t mind parting with. I can cover shipping fees if needed! Thanks
I have toooo muuuuchhhh duckweed....
You prob donā€™t want that tho...
Idk how to ship stuff but I have some bacopa carolinana cuttings that were rebellious and didnā€™t want to stay in the griund

I have toooo muuuuchhhh duckweed....
You prob donā€™t want that tho...
Idk how to ship stuff but I have some bacopa carolinana cuttings that were rebellious and didnā€™t want to stay in the griund
Believe it or not I have nothing against duckweed lol. Most of my animals will eat it, so I couldnā€™t really have too much. Maybe just message me about it :)

Believe it or not I have nothing against duckweed lol. Most of my animals will eat it, so I couldnā€™t really have too much. Maybe just message me about it :)
I cant send photos but i have this muchā€¦ā€¦.
image.jpg
this is less than HALF

Ooh! Only other question is about water flow. Does it work with a hang on back filter? Just wondering if the tops of it gets splashed if it will rot.
No but i highly dont reccomend that, you can fedd it to tour cute goldies! I had it with hop and it clogged the filterā€¦.

No but i highly dont reccomend that, you can fedd it to tour cute goldies! I had it with hop and it clogged the filterā€¦.
Okay! I have enough tanks that thereā€™s more than one place I can put it šŸ˜†what filter do you have in the tank with duckweed?

Okay! I have enough tanks that thereā€™s more than one place I can put it šŸ˜†what filter do you have in the tank with duckweed?
I put it in 75g with internal canister filter, but i dont reccomend give it flow. If you have flow justmake a floaty ring at put them inside

I put it in 75g with internal canister filter, but i dont reccomend give it flow. If you have flow justmake a floaty ring at put them inside
Thereā€™s a tank Iā€™d like to use to grow it out in, but it has a sponge filter at the moment. If I were to do the floaty thing and keep it isolated to the non bubbles side, would it grow okay? Just curious.

Whatā€™s the brand/model?
Finnex 24/7 crv

i think maybe u were the one that reccomend it to me i dont remember tho
Thereā€™s a tank Iā€™d like to use to grow it out in, but it has a sponge filter at the moment. If I were to do the floaty thing and keep it isolated to the non bubbles side, would it grow okay? Just curious.
bubbles just blow it away its fine. But i still dont know how to ship it. If i can ship it i will try toā€¦.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back