Planet Earth

Is it any good? I'll have to catch it on demand, little one is watching In The Night Garden
 
Yeah, went in to detail about alot of the corals and marine fish. Only about 15 minutes of marine, now its on about different sea species.

Wow, Yellow Goatfish are amazing! :P
 
I watched this the other day on DVD. Must say its a very interesting series.
 
Yeah, im watching it... Pretty interesting. Can't help thinking what sort of tank youd need for a great white... :P

Oh well... going to have to miss the last bit, got work now :angry:
 
It's probably not a very safe thing to do seeing as some species are deadly. I certainly wouldn't want to take that chance.
 
Yeah, I agree with you there mate, But it would be quite a cool species to keep dont you think? It would definatly stand out!
 
Yeah, have you ever watched Seven Pounds, starring Will Smith?
That film definetely scared the crap out of me when it comes to jellyfish.

If you havnt watched it btw, id definetely recommend it ^_^
 
I havn't but I will look into getting it matey :good:

Just watching like "Sea Guard" - The series about the life guards etc. Puts me off walking in the sea, let alone getting a jelly fish, I think i'd run a mile when it came near me even if it was in a tank lol
 
Yeah, have you ever watched Seven Pounds, starring Will Smith?
That film definetely scared the crap out of me when it comes to jellyfish.

If you havnt watched it btw, id definetely recommend it ^_^

Good movie. I think those were box jellyfish in the movie. Very poisonous. Watch the discovery channel and travel channel, they have lots of specials on there about them.
 
Well seeing as a box jelly fish (sea wasp) have tentacles of 3m it wouldn't be good for an aquaria. All jellyfish need a weak but directed current and upwards flow of water they are hardly suitable for home aquaria. Most small jellyfish only have a very mild sting like the prick of a syringe as they mainly eat plankton which would mean you would need a regular supply of plankton, The tank would have to be specially designed due to their current requirements.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top