Pim Pictus Cats X 3

kevinjames

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock: 3 x pim pictus cats all around 4-5 inches all in excellent condition.

Reason for Sale: Change of stocking

Delivery or Collection: collection

Sales price: £15 for all of them. alternatively make me an offer or swap for other fishy items (livestock or equipment)

Photograph: dont have any pics yet but heres the profile of these lovely cats

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/41743-pim-pictus/

these fish are very active and enjoyable to watch. they seem to stake a small territory and chase each other away. i have found that the aggreession towards each other is only a quick chase and they have never bothered any other tankmates. in fact one shares a little cove with a bolivian ram without any problems.

please feel free to ask any questions regarding these lovely fish.

have you managed to move your pims on yet?

if you have, was thinking they may want some more and thought I'd offer mine too

Cheers, Kevin

Livestock: 3 x pim pictus cats all around 4-5 inches all in excellent condition.

Reason for Sale: Change of stocking

Delivery or Collection: collection

Sales price: £15 for all of them. alternatively make me an offer or swap for other fishy items (livestock or equipment)

Photograph: dont have any pics yet but heres the profile of these lovely cats

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/41743-pim-pictus/

these fish are very active and enjoyable to watch. they seem to stake a small territory and chase each other away. i have found that the aggreession towards each other is only a quick chase and they have never bothered any other tankmates. in fact one shares a little cove with a bolivian ram without any problems.

please feel free to ask any questions regarding these lovely fish.
would you concider posting/ courier?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back