Pily Had 17 Babies

Dreamer03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So i was in the hospital for a while. I had only been back two days now. But yesterday when i was using my laptop. An adorable small rabbit came and stared at me with all its cutness. Thing is, I didn't know Pily was pregant or that she had babies. And no one else seem to notice while i was out... so i started to look for other baby rabbits, i ended up finding 17 babies. I still dont understand how i had not notice it before....

I can't. I don't have a camara. x_x never thoigh the day would come when i needed one

Awwwww baby bunnies are the cutest! What are you going to do with all of the little ones? We had a cat who had a litter of 17 once, unfortunatly they were all very sickly and didn't make it. I think the litter was too large. I wish we could see pics, cameras always seem to malfunction when the time is right.

I have some friends who want rabbits and a few family members who want them too. So they will all go to places i know will be taken care of. I will keep three of them. But i cant choose. x_x and they all seem pretty healthy. But i will take them next week to the vet just to make sure.

Most reactions

Back