Piercings! Who's Got What?

Nothing for me, but my ex did have her tongue pierced. It gets 2 thumbs up from me!

Theres a couple of things i've always wondered about Prince Alberts... 1) Does it set off the airport metal detector so you have to whip it out and 2) I'm guessing no, but does it have a hole in a hosepipe effect when you pee with it coming out of two holes?

Nothing for me, but my ex did have her tongue pierced. It gets 2 thumbs up from me!

Theres a couple of things i've always wondered about Prince Alberts... 1) Does it set off the airport metal detector so you have to whip it out and 2) I'm guessing no, but does it have a hole in a hosepipe effect when you pee with it coming out of two holes?

Lol that's a common one I get asked. Yes and no. When it's first pierced, then it'll go in the straight line. As soon as you start stretching or the piercing becomes loose. Then yes! One of my tricks, is urinating in two urinals at once lol that weirds a few people out :d:D:D

Lol that's a common one I get asked. Yes and no. When it's first pierced, then it'll go in the straight line. As soon as you start stretching or the piercing becomes loose. Then yes! One of my tricks, is urinating in two urinals at once lol that weirds a few people out :d:D:D

I'll try not to stand next to you at the urinal then :lol:

I once knew a guy that 26 piercings 'down there'..
That grossed me out.
People always thought he had a pocket full of change on him.. :hyper:
I've never had a problem going through metal detectors on airplanes, even when I had the additional labret & lip piercings..

I want so many done, but i cant because of heart problems. :angry: :angry:

i want snakebites, my tongue, my belly, my hips, my lobe, industrial, helix, prince albert..... :hyper:

Oo that sucks that you can't have any. What if you used a more bio compatible jewellery, for example: Black line, Bio plast etc?

nope, its the open wound which is the problem :(

why is it called Prince Albert? is it meant to resemble a Member of the royal family :)

Lol to be honest I don't know. There is a story that apparently Queen Victoria's husband : Prince Albert had a Prince Albert piercing lol. Although I don't think that's where the name came from.. although it would be funny it is.

I also heard that 'that' piercing got it's name from Prince Albert, because he had it done so he could attach his 'thing' to the inside of his trousers to stop it moving around!! :eek: I don't know whether that's true or not...

I did have my tongue and belly button pierced but I took them both out about 2 years ago. I loved my tongue piercing but I would never go through that pain again!

I've got my left lobe stretched to 4mm
and my right helix pierced :)

once slipped while welding a car on a ramp and the hot welding rod went through my forearm
also jumped over a hedge when i was 10 and when i landed on the other side a garden fork went up through
sole of my foot and out the side i have also put a screwdriver through the palm of my hand
i know there not proper piercings but one or two of the had funny happen when i did them
you have to laugh or else you cry

once slipped while welding a car on a ramp and the hot welding rod went through my forearm
also jumped over a hedge when i was 10 and when i landed on the other side a garden fork went up through
sole of my foot and out the side i have also put a screwdriver through the palm of my hand
i know there not proper piercings but one or two of the had funny happen when i did them
you have to laugh or else you cry
:sick:

when i put the welding rod through my arm i went to see the Foreman and i said what had happened and showed him
he went white then passed out and keeled over knocking his head on the Tyre press it was realy funny we had to call an ambulance for him but i was OK it cauterized it as it went through

biff

Most reactions

Back