Piercings! Who's Got What?

I've got 6 tattoos, 5 ear piercings, nose, tongue and all my naughty bits and bobs.

iv just got my tongue done, i want to get the back of my neck done, my belly button at the top but going sideways, a nipple, n down there - but after the women hit a nerve in my tongue it was so painful - and felt like i had a piece of hair on my tongue for months talk about irritating! i also want to get a few tattoos done but with my job i cant n just dont have the time. id love my partner to get his hmmm done - but he is much against tattoos n piercings :( we are so different in so many ways.

I got 5 in one ear, 4 in the other, my belly and had my nose done but took it out and its closed up now.

oh and two tattoos :-

One tattoo on the very top of my right arm, and a large one in between my shoulder blades.

I have two in my ears, streched just slightly, 12 I think.

But I have 8 tattoos (9 if you ask me, my latest was added to an existing tat) , 2 of them very large ones. I much prefer tats to piercings.

I have my eyebrow, nose, tongue and ears done. Moved onto tats away from piercings the tattoos are better.

I have two lobe piercings in each ear and one cartilage in my left ear. I plan on getting more cartilage done and maybe my lip. :D I love piercings!

got ear done but tattoos,been going to my m8 for the last couple of years and getting an hour hear n there,all my backs done,koy carp all down the left side and over my shoulder and down the left arm,blend in with water,and peony roses,cant spell that. the other sides a large cobra over the shoulder and a death mask over right breast,havent got the others covered yet on right lower arm,its tattooed but i want re covering,i love tattoos,,kenny

I did have 11 in each ear (just from the lobe, up the outer edge). They had all but closed up, but I wanted to wear earrings for my wedding last month, only in the first/lowest holes - the left was ok but the right had slightly closed over inside so I had to repierce it and that's when I found I'm now a wimp - I had to go get a ice cube.
I've had my nose pierced twice but gave up with it when I had horses as I kept pulling it out or catching it on rugs/tack/etc. I had my eyebrow done but pulled out one night when drunk and couldn't get it back in and by the next day it had closed over.
I had my tongue pierced 10-12 years ago and it's the one piercing I still have and love. I don't think I could go through it again as when I had it done they used an anaesthetic on my tongue, and I don't believe that's allowed anymore :X

ive got my ear done lol just got it done 8 weeks ago a medium sized diamond stud for a tat aswell elbow to shoulder

weres all the pics 3 pages and 1 pic

I wanted to update this a bit... I got the beginnings of an industrial piercing. I have rings in the holes now, but when they heal up, I'll be adding the bar.

Left ear:
DSC_1086.jpg

Right ear:
DSC_1085.jpg

I'm going to be going back in a few weeks to get 2 more cartilage piercings on the left ear. :)

I used to have my ears pierced, just the basic 1 piercing per ear, but I think I had some sort of allergy because putting the earrings in hurt a lot. =\ So now I have none.

Most reactions

Back