Pictures from Vegas

another picture of the strip...this one is at night while i was crossing the bridge
 

Attachments

  • strip_4.webp
    strip_4.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 109
picture of the mirage
 

Attachments

  • mirage.webp
    mirage.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 113
a poor picture of where i was staying
 

Attachments

  • circus.webp
    circus.webp
    78 KB · Views: 99
and finaly a picture of looking up at the stratosphere (its got 3 rollercoatsers on top :hyper: )

well thats the best of the pics i took and i hope you like them,...like i said i aint a great photographer :P

but now im exhausted through to much of picture resizing and posting...im gonna go gtrab summit to eat and watch TV :rofl:
 

Attachments

  • strat.webp
    strat.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 104
Hey I LOVE your Vegas pics. Cool setting and very cool pics - you are a very good photographer! What camera were you using?

Oh..... and can you take me to Las Vegas too next time you go? Plzzz

Sarah
 
The crab is a horseshoe crab and the "weird fish" is a moray eel. Sorry dunno what the puffer is.
 
:hyper: yay replies!

the camera im using is a canon powershot a60, some shots are blurry because i either was moving/shaking while taking them or moved the cam straight after taking the pic.

dont think ill be going vegas any time soon, your really do need to be 21+ to have most fun :nod:

Well im 18 next year so hopefully will be going skiing! yayay...just need to find someone to go with :unsure:.......................... :thumbs:
 
HAHA! thats funny, i live about an hour away from vegas, i go up there about 1-2 a month. I love the light show on freemont street and off course all of the tourist hotels ans the such. Though you probably think that its funny when i want to go to England....:)
 
toggle said:
Well im 18 next year so hopefully will be going skiing! yayay...just need to find someone to go with :unsure:.......................... :thumbs:
Hey I'll go with you! I love skiing and Vegas ain't too bad either. ;)
 
toggle said:
a poor picture of where i was staying
That's nice, I was staying at the exact same place when I was in Vegas a few years ago... :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top