Photoshop Cs3

HappyGeorge

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi all

Hoping someone can help me out here.

I have recently switched to CS3 from Photoshop 7 and am seriously regretting it. I was forced to do it after loading both and then having problems with my droplets. I have just tried to create a blank custom 16x10 size backdrop in order to paste 2 comparitive images side by side onto, however I can't seem to open more than one at once. In 7 it was just a case of opening a new page and opening your image and you had 2 seperate workspaces to copy and paste between. Adobe seem to have removed any intuitive control from CS3 it's getting iritating now. Please help!!

Cheers HG

Ok after threatening the computer it's decided to play ball, was still easier on 7 unless I'm missing something.

Ok after threatening the computer it's decided to play ball, was still easier on 7 unless I'm missing something.

the CS programs are a bit different to use. but all the thing you need are there, just hidden, or so it seems.

I can't quite tell whats wrong from your description, was one of the canvases just maximised? You should be able to have any number of seperate images open and tiled however you like.

if you open two workspaces in CS3 they open as tabs if you want to see them as two separate windows just click and hold on one the tabs and drag it to the side. simples...

:good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back