Photographer Of The Year Winner

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wow they are some pretty nice pics :drool:

I think those pics are awsome! But I dont understand why barracuda school coz they are like a really dangerous fish and can bite through your arm in like 3 seconds so WHY?? :S

Brilliant pics but I cant afford a good camera, I cant afford all the lenses like fish eye and all that stuff, i cant afford to go under the sea with a camera and im too scared to be in such a big shoal of fish.. so to me not all the best photographers are ever heard of, the best to me are the ones who sit at there tank for hours on end just for the right time to press that button :)

I think those pics are awsome! But I dont understand why barracuda school coz they are like a really dangerous fish and can bite through your arm in like 3 seconds so WHY?? :S

Barracuda can't bite through your arm in "like 3 seconds" Probably not at all. Although they can be really aggressive, It's not like they are killing machines just swimming through the ocean trying to kill everything. They are in schools for the same reasons that any animal stays in a group. Even sharks school. It makes them more efficient hunters and gives them better chances of surviving against predators than being by themselves.

11.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love number 6.....Ive always been facinated by ship wrecks and i dont think ive seen one look quite so beautifull. Thanks for the link Ami....I think my computer has a new desktop background!

These pictures even put Cian McLiam to shame!

I don't think I'll ever bother trying again.
:crazy:

Photographer of the Year Winners Gallery

So not fair
:D
By the same token if this photographer tried to keep fish, he would probably be impressed with what you have got, Ami. So chin up !!!

If we compared ourselves with the best in the world for every activity, then we would be one big depressed wreck :crazy:

I love number 6.....Ive always been facinated by ship wrecks and i dont think ive seen one look quite so beautifull. Thanks for the link Ami....I think my computer has a new desktop background!
I swiped that one for a background too :look:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back