Pfk- Just Curious

Mystil

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
557
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Somerset (UK)
Has anyone ever won anything from the PFK competitions?

Just curious more than anything...
 
A "years" supply of Nutrafin food, bit of a bummer really since I don't really use any of it, but there you go.
 
Just out of curiosity, exactly how many tubs IS a year's supply of flake food?.
 
For me and my 2 tanks, it would only be 1 large (I think 8 oz) container, less than $20.
 
i think i remember Miss Wiggle saying she won £50 for reccomending her lfs
 
Just out of curiosity, exactly how many tubs IS a year's supply of flake food?.

Urm, think it was two normal sized tubs of flake, two normal sized tubs of some pellety thing and a big-ish thing of catfish pellets.


Hmmm, that doesn't sound quite as impressive as 'a year's supply', does it?. Now, if I won a year's supply of Creme Eggs, I'd make sure the manufacturer never offered it again...............
 
Just out of curiosity, exactly how many tubs IS a year's supply of flake food?.

Urm, think it was two normal sized tubs of flake, two normal sized tubs of some pellety thing and a big-ish thing of catfish pellets.


Hmmm, that doesn't sound quite as impressive as 'a year's supply', does it?. Now, if I won a year's supply of Creme Eggs, I'd make sure the manufacturer never offered it again...............

I think you would be :sick: after a while on cream eggs...hmmm 1 for breakfast, 2 for lunch and 6,000 for dinner!

Yuck! :lol:

I was just asking because now and again they have some really good competitions for tanks and such.....
 

Most reactions

Back
Top