Pfk Competition

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow, I was highly commended and had a picture of my tank in the junior section. I am quite amazed.

The strange thing is is that I think evryone single person who was mentioned on the aquascaping contest were all people I had recognised from these internet forums. Fish Forums rule!

If only my subscription hadn't ended. Will have to wait till it comes out in the shops.
Congrats Mike.

EDIT. Mine just came through the door lol

Mine hasn't arrived yet, been looking out for ir all week.

I wonder if its in the shops yet or do the subscribers get it first of all and the shops a few days later?

I wonder if its in the shops yet or do the subscribers get it first of all and the shops a few days later?
Shops get it a few days later. 3rd Oct I think.
The October edition of PFK has just come through the letterbox. Congratulations to the winners, there are some great scapes there. Not going to say who the winners are here as some folk may not want to know until they buy the mag. It's a shame that the mag photo's just don't do the scapes justice - they look so much better on the internet. Don't envy George one bit having to decide the winners, but I think he has done well. James
Yes, congrats to the winners.To re-iterate what James says, please don't post the winners until 3rd Oct.

Wow, I was highly commended and had a picture of my tank in the junior section. I am quite amazed.

The strange thing is is that I think evryone single person who was mentioned on the aquascaping contest were all people I had recognised from these internet forums. Fish Forums rule!

well done fellow "highly commended"your tank looked great in there. well deserved IMO.

is fred dulley "Radar"? if so well done mate. (if not well done fed dulley lol.

and obviously big pats on the back for the winners (if your members on here.... lol)

A highly commended for Fred, Mike and Corin. Have you guys had the photos printed?

Congratulations to the Three Musketeers! What`s next.......form a cheesy boy band. :lol:

Nice one guys, Dave.

well done fellow "highly commended"your tank looked great in there. well deserved IMO.

is fred dulley "Radar"? if so well done mate. (if not well done fed dulley lol.

and obviously big pats on the back for the winners (if your members on here.... lol)

I am indeed. Cheers James.

Welcome everyone, good to see that the UK had talented aquascapers, even if the hobby is still in its infancy.

With UKAPS up and running it'll not be long before the UK rivals the rest of the world :)

Sam

I got Highly commended! :hyper:

Nice one!

my BIG rock scape paid off! lol
Great comp and congrats to Graeme and all the other winners!

Great to see my little tank in PFK!

(Any pics online from ADA 2007 yet???)

Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Back