The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PygmyPepperJulli

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
PetStock Keppera

Summary

I have been to this store on a number of occasions and I am very impressed with their quality as a chain store. The fish are incredibly healthy and I feel are at good prices, and the store has at least one staff member who is very knowledgeable and cares more for the fish than selling products.

How long have you owned this product?

- 10 neon tetras, 4 weeks
- Another 10 neon tetras, around 1 year
- 3 pepper corydoras, 4 weeks

Ease of Use (if a product)

n/a

Customer Service (if a store or online retailer)

I was standing in the aquatic section for around 3 minutes, and a staff member asked me if I needed any help. Immediately helped with a water test that I requested, which was free, and told me if I would like to buy something come find him. Was also very knowledgably on care requirements for the livestock and provided (what I knew to be) accurate information when I was curious around something. When I enquired about possibly owning a certain species (German Blue Ram), he believed it would not work for my tank and advised against me buying it rather than prioritizing earning money for the store.

Pros
  • Free water testing
  • Exceptionally healthy fish with the largest and healthiest corydoras I have seen in any store
  • Good pricing for their fish
  • Good customer service
Cons
  • Limited variety of species
Note: Try to put at least 3 of each. If you simply can't think of any put "N/A"

Rating

Use one of these three emoticons to rate the product in a simple visual way. Please only use the emoticons shown below.
  • Would recommend
    yes.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back