Petition To Give Wolves In Oregon A Chance

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I just signed it. Had no clue there was a problem with wolves. We dont have them in Oz.

Done, its a pity that the Uk is wolfless, although theres always rumours about reintroduction plans....

Yeah I believe I've heard a little about that...I know that I saw a program about wolves in Europe.

I can't remember the specifics but recently a title owner in Scotland, Laird Somethingorother decided to use his acres of land for such a purpose, but it was more of an open reserve, fenced in and the like but over a huge area. Last i heard of it, the proposal was being fought tooth and nail by landowners and farmers in the region.....

that is an idea proposed by the wolf trust.
The Wolf Trust is a non-profit voluntary organisation for the understanding of wolves.
We advocate a revival of the natural heritage of the Highlands of Scotland through a reintroduction and recovery of wolves.

info on the proposed reintroduction of wolves in the uk
can be found here

you may also be interested to know they plan the same thing with the Eurasian Lynx
and the bear

i like the idea of wolves and bears in the uk they were found here naturally untill we removed them because it suited us

Well we have fox's here. They are known as pests and are baited or trapped and killed all the time.

I think they are cute though. I see alot of them up here (live in country)..but mainly dead on the side of the road.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back