My Anery Corn, Granite

BILD0698.jpg

My Boa, who is known as Boa :rolleyes:

BILD00391.jpg

And here's where they all live

BILD0604-1.jpg

lovely

I really want a Boa next
There is one in my local reptile shop $250 quid although he is a big boy and a beauty at that, I just fancy something bigger than my Royal next and hes just over 3ft at moment

wow nice pix.. im dying to have a ball python. :hyper:

I;d recommend them ace snakes and easy enough to look after as loong as you provide right environment from the start

Justin - Royal Python 09 hatchling at about 3 weeks old in the photo

Maleroyal1.jpg

Rosie - Royal Python (as about, 09 and got her same time as J, both i am 99% are Het for Pastel, both got funny grey eyes)

femaleroyal1.jpg

Thats all i have now... in the past however!!

Cuddles - Bull Snake

263.jpg

Flower - Leucistic Texas Ratsnake (my first ever snake, had to get one that bit to get over my fear! i miss her so much!!)

Flower3.jpg

George - Albino Cali King Snake

george2.jpg

Kellog - Cornsnake (eating his lil ratty)

carolina2.jpg

Kenyan Sand Boa

sandboa2.jpg

Milk - Snow Corn

snowcornsnake-1.jpg

Carpet Python (a right beastly cow of a snake!)

carpetpython.jpg

Wot Went Wong - Thai Beauty Snake

SanFrancisco163.jpg

Flora - Butter Cornsnake (she was stunning, paid fair amount to get her imported from Sepenco in the US)

0408032.jpg

Bisto & Matilda - Common Boas (not very clear photo but there ya go, Bisto was about 10ft then and Matilda about 7-8ft)

SanFrancisco174.jpg

Love those taiwans.I did work experience at a reptile shop and the manager got me to move 6 adults (never handled) for transportation.
One tagged my top and another went for me and chased me around the room a little. :lol:
It was only a small snake hook... :look:

Never mind the Thai, its those darned nasty kings you have to watch out for, they were so bad i had to give up and use snake hooks because i got sick to death of getting bitten, i dont know why anyone would want a king, we had so many and they all go nasty.

The Thai was a rescue (in fact, all but the royals, texas rat and butter corn were and they are a fraction of them!) because she was nasty and i was terrified to hold her!! When i did i was really tired and no one else was paying attention and i fell asleep in the armchair with her and she wrapped herself round my body and round the cushion behind me so i couldnt get up, she was like a seatbelt LOL. An absolute soft, did get snappy at feeding time or if in shed though. Then one day she took a snap, not at me but got my housemate a goodun, nasty snake actually lapped up the blood that was in her viv! She was always handleable but never trusted after that, was sold recently, she was the biggest thai i ever saw, she was a good 7ft!

The Bull snake was one of the friendliest little snakes ever! Still is! Eats like a dustbin, he always ate last, id go round feeding everyone and anything that didnt get eaten then he would eat it, at 5 ft he still ate pinkies occasionally like they were biscuits LOL (on top of his other food!!)

The nastiest was George the Kind, she was the most aggressive snake ever, scatty, very badly treated though with previous owner and she escaped once and of all snakes to have escaped, she was the one that got next door (we were in a semi detatched) gave the neighbours a heart attack!

Never mind the Thai, its those darned nasty kings you have to watch out for, they were so bad i had to give up and use snake hooks because i got sick to death of getting bitten, i dont know why anyone would want a king, we had so many and they all go nasty.
Ahh yeah there was some kings too which I moved, but the smaller size made it easier.
They weren't as pissy as some of the taiwans though, there was a huge female which whenever you walked passed her viv she would go nuts and start trying to strike you through the glass, while the gaboon just happily watches :lol:
I believe the heat causes them to be more like this though (they prefer relatively cool temps compared to others?), and it reached 97F room temp :lol:
Sounds like yours was a vampire snake :fun:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back