People Check Your Computers

Jazzzz

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
833
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
turo, devon
I just got 64 serious problems (from the antivirus) from this site the login cooky looks like one of them.
 
just scanning mine aswell, are you sure the virus is from this site??
 
If it was from this site, my active scan would have come up at some time using the site.

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, there's a good chance you've got a browser hijack and EVERY site will seem to be giving you viruses.
 
Spyware programs will list all cookies that record personal information. This site uses cookies but isn't a threat - or at least shouldn't be! I've been using the site for a while and have never had a problem.

I'm sure a moderator will be able to set you straight.
 
well I scan the comp dailly and they wernt there late last night I found a total of 62 cookie problems that bullgaurd deemed serious. It could be my Pc though as I was hacked before. :blush:

Sory for any panick thought I would mention it though. I think its unlickly to be this site.
 
There is a program called "Hyjack this", that I use when I find anything suspicious. It runs from a zip file, and lists every running process and where it origionates from. It lets you trace a suspisious process back to the root folder. Then, If you can't delete it through windows (quite likely), you can drop into dos and remove it the forecefull way :) You need an idea as to what you are doing; or a recent back-up, as sometimes deleting things will stop the computer booting :crazy: If that is the case, roll back the computer to fix. If it works, run a registory scan to remove it's registory entry to finish the job. If you delete the whole root folder, you often clear the root kits also, stopping it from re-installing :good:

HTH
Rabbut
 
Nothing on mine :D

I can reccomend 2 good anti virus programmes though........ Spybot search and destroy and Ad aware SE, Both great. :good:
 
Aye, they are good, but not anti-virus..... Anti spy-ware and adaware respectively.

Best regards
Rabbut
 

Most reactions

Back
Top