Parrot Fish Question

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

eel

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
At the moment I am overstocked so I will be selling some of my fish on.
I will definitely will be keeping my 3 Parrots as they are my favorites and probably my 2 Angel fish and a plec but my question is -
Do you think my Parrots will start to hide because there will be not as many fish swimming around as they are use too?
They have always had a lot of fish with them since I brought them.

nope i don't think so i had an acident when most of my fishes died {it was due to the air pump failure while i was on vacation ) one of my parrots died too along with 5 other fishes but the other one i have lives happily and is not hiding or anything well i am no expert but just posting my observation :p

nope i don't think so i had an acident when most of my fishes died {it was due to the air pump failure while i was on vacation ) one of my parrots died too along with 5 other fishes but the other one i have lives happily and is not hiding or anything well i am no expert but just posting my observation :p

Thanks for your reply :good:

Thanks for your reply :good:

Actually, I had 2 parrot fish, I still have one, and the less fish there were, the less shy they were :p
Might depend on what size yours are?
Mine were quite large.

Actually, I had 2 parrot fish, I still have one, and the less fish there were, the less shy they were :p
Mine were quite large.

Thanks Jackiee

Mine are 3" and 4" approx

Mine were quite large.

Thanks Jackiee

Mine are 3" and 4" approx

About the same to mine,
4 1/2" and 5"s

They were always friendly to other fish except for a random occasion at feeding time, or when the female laid eggs. They never did nothing more than a little chase off though.

Most reactions

Back