Parkour And Freerunning

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lol Shelagh fishface doing freerunning is like watching an OAP go to the toilet....

never tried it, looks awesome though. Doubt its anything i'll ever take up though!

I've always been fascinated it, no where to do it here though :(

I've always been fascinated it, no where to do it here though :(
I thought the whole point was that you can do it anywhere? You don't need specific terrain as it's about running from point a to point b. Navigating obstacles in your path.

Lol Shelagh fishface doing freerunning is like watching an OAP go to the toilet....

i wouldn't know. :crazy:

i think free running looks really cool, i do loads of running about, and i can jump and vault things high, but i can't do backflips, and i can only do front flips off something like a bench. i can do handsprings off things though which is really fun.

of course none of this has taken place garden running. :look: :ninja:

I'm pretty athletic too, but if I were to try some of the crazy stuff they do I fear I would crack my head open
laugh.gif

oh wow peopple i think ive found my topis :p blah i could brag all day about this

i realy enjoy free running and its not all back flips you know... its double backfips too :p

does the person you mentioned even free run ?

it is probably my preffed hobby to fish keeping as its not much work and you dont have to water change... plus its cheap as anything :D

is there anything you want to know about it ..
or if ur thiking of starting ... how bout going to urban free flow.com theyve got videos of all the sponsonrer prob .. illabaca and the like :) kool guys :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back