Don't you just find it extremely annoying / irritating when small preteens gets a thrill from seeing your fish dart about against the glass and ornaments when they tap against your glass.
Normally, I ignore this and hope the parents will at least pick up on my body language that I do not approve (and reprimand their cute little Brats), but I've since noticed that even some adults think it is adorable when their spoilt offspring enjoys the dillema of my fish.
I've now decided to take the law into my own hands and any damn little monster that dares touch the tank with their stickey hands for any reason whatsoever, will get a clip on the head in the presence of his parents....if they don't like it, they can leave him at home or better still, visit someone else...
Normally, I ignore this and hope the parents will at least pick up on my body language that I do not approve (and reprimand their cute little Brats), but I've since noticed that even some adults think it is adorable when their spoilt offspring enjoys the dillema of my fish.
I've now decided to take the law into my own hands and any damn little monster that dares touch the tank with their stickey hands for any reason whatsoever, will get a clip on the head in the presence of his parents....if they don't like it, they can leave him at home or better still, visit someone else...

What are you lot like! They should put you on TV - move over Supernanny and the naughty step, here comes the TFF school of child discipline. I reckon the ratings would be sky high - send us your naughtiest kids and we'll feed 'em to the piranhas...








