Pangasiidae

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Wow. We have a small local pet shop that I don't normally buy anything from. Today I happened to go in and have a look. I was pretty impressed with the selection of fish and plants. I was interested in the cats she had and started asking questions about the Colombian, Chinese high fin and ID. She said she stopped carrying the Chinese high fin because they grow over four feet and p to 100lbs. The ID shark, she said, under healthy conditions would grow to be 18 inches long. I had the tank size for this kind of fish so I bought an ID shark. Because of the place I bought the fish from I wanted to get more research on the fish. He's home and doing well but I have regretfully bought a fish that I should not have. She was clearly mixed up on her fish and is selling fish unsuitable for home aquaqriums. Im going to see if a larger fish store will take him in, and I think I should probably discuss this with the local fish store. So disappointed in the whole situation

I have an iridescent shark in my 10gl tank I know they grow quite large I wasn't planing on keeping it in such a small tank for too long but it has begun to grow white spots all over it its still small about 2 inches. I wanted to post a picture of it but its too fast to get a steady shot of so I took a short video instead but either way I can't figure out how to post either on this site. I took the video on my phone I'm not sure if I can upload anything to the site from a mobile device but I have an HTC amaze fro. Android if that means anything. Anyway back to the point of this post, I'm curious to know what is wrong with my fish can someone please help?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back