shortymet55
Fishaholic
Would this be overstocked?:
29 Gallons:
9 Cardinal Tetras
6 Cherry Barbs
4 Harlequin Rasboras
3 Angelfish
3 Swordtails
3 Oto Catfish
As you can see this is basically both my tanks put together, just leaving the Oto's in the small tank. My dad really wants me to move my Cardinals over, because they would contrast the color of all the other fish. I dont want to overstock either. Note the Angelfish are 1in long, but when they get bigger, I might have to rehome them. Understanding I wont let the angels get full size before getting removed, would this stocking work? I also wouldnt worry about Cardinals being Angel food as they are longer (and Obviously wider) than the Angels.
P.S. I would fill the 10 gallon with Endlers
Thanks
29 Gallons:
9 Cardinal Tetras
6 Cherry Barbs
4 Harlequin Rasboras
3 Angelfish
3 Swordtails
3 Oto Catfish
As you can see this is basically both my tanks put together, just leaving the Oto's in the small tank. My dad really wants me to move my Cardinals over, because they would contrast the color of all the other fish. I dont want to overstock either. Note the Angelfish are 1in long, but when they get bigger, I might have to rehome them. Understanding I wont let the angels get full size before getting removed, would this stocking work? I also wouldnt worry about Cardinals being Angel food as they are longer (and Obviously wider) than the Angels.
P.S. I would fill the 10 gallon with Endlers
Thanks







